Trigonometry To Formulas List Problems Basic Table Questions
2. Relationship between different trigonometric ratios
3. Trigonometric Identities.
4. Trigonometric Ratios of some specific angles.
5. Trigonometric ratios of complementary angles.
1. If θ and 3θ-30° are acute angles such that sinθ=cos(3θ-30°),then find the value of tanθ
8. In a right angle triangle ABC,right angled at B, if tanA=1, then verify that 2sinA cosA = 1.
9. If tan (A-B)=√3, and sinA =1, then find A and B.
7. Prove that sinθ/(1-cosθ) + tanθ/(1+cosθ) = secθcosecθ + cotθ.
Please send your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org you can aslo visit our facebook page to get quick help. Link of our facebook page is given in sidebar
Copyright @ ncerthelp.com A free educational website for CBSE, ICSE and UP board.