Ecco Notes For Class 11 Chapter 9 Developing Projects In Economics Download PDF
Meaning of Project: A project can be defined as a well thought out plan of action made to achieve specific objective.
1. Objective: The required data has to be collected with a clear objective of the project.
2. Population: To develop a project, the target population should be determined.
3. Collection of data: Data regarding project report should be collected using primary or secondary data. Secondary data must be used with great care.
4. Organization and presentation of data â€“ Report can be presented using statistical tables, graphs or diagrams.
5. Analysis of data â€“ statistical measures like measures of central tendency and dispersion can be used for analyzing the data.
6. Interpretation & Conclusion â€“ Data collected and analyzed should be correctly interpreted.
7. Consumer Awareness â€“ It means product awareness among the consumers.
1 mark questions:
1. What is a project?
2. What is consumer awareness?
4 marks questions:
1. How is a project report developed ?
2. Explain the various steps involved in preparing a project.
Please send your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org you can aslo visit our facebook page to get quick help. Link of our facebook page is given in sidebar
Copyright @ ncerthelp.com A free educational website for CBSE, ICSE and UP board.